Monday, November 22, 2010

week 12

We are in the 12th week of resources class now. Time is running so fast! Pn Fauziah has introduced to us something new which is E-book. I have heard about it though I have no idea on how an E-book looks like. It sounded pretty interesting when Pn Fauziah briefly explained about E-book. Furthermore, she also showed us an example of E-book. An E-book refers to electronic books which can only be read through electronic devices. In addition, she mentioned to us that E-book is vital to use in class and it ought to consists of :
 Storyline that shows the conflict, climax and resolution
 Setting
 Theme
 Characterization
 Sound effects
 Clear and quality pictures

Therefore, I have trust that E-book can be tempting to children in primary level. I and my partner, Chin Hui Chiat have decided to create an E-book based on Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt love story. We have applied our knowledge that we gained in our previous lesson which is photo editing into this assignment.
Last but not least, I hope that we could make a good teamwork to provide a fine job. I am very thankful to Pn Fauziah for giving us trendy of beneficial inputs. Alright, that is all for this week. Adiozz..

No comments:

Post a Comment