Monday, November 22, 2010

week 9

Before I start off with this week’s reflection, I would wish all my Muslim friends and Pn Foziah ‘Eid Mubarak’ and expect all of you had a great day. Finally, I have done with my module 3, lesson plans and Teaching Aids yet this is not the end. It is time for our Module 2. YES, another thick module! However I feel that Module 2 would be more exciting than the previous module as it is about photo editing. This Module includes software such as Photobucket, Photoscape, Microsoft paint, ACD see, Adobe Photoshop CS3 and many. The mission of this module is to help us enhance our knowledge in photo editing which comprise Adjust color, Crop picture, Filter image, Insert frame, Adjust saturation and so on. Basically, it helps to provide an excellent quality pictures. Who doesn’t want to look appealing in pictures? Everyone wishes to look good. I could also apply this in my personal life. I end this for now because I am excited to explore and start my Module 2 task. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment