Monday, November 22, 2010

week 14

Week 14.
It seems that the time flow so quickly and by the time goes by, we were already in week fourteen. Integrating technology into classroom instruction means more than teaching basic computer skills and software programs in a separate computer class. Effective technology integration must happen across the curriculum which deepen and enhance the learning process. In addition, it must support four key components of learning which is active engagement, participation in groups, frequent interaction and feedback, and connection to real-world experts. Effective technology integration is achieved when the use of technology is routine and transparent and when technology supports curricular goals.
For this week, we were informed that, we will be seating for a test that carry 40% of the overall mark. There will be 4 essay questions and we need to answer all of the question. Puan Foziah did tell us to read in the Susan Halliwell's book and focused on the video editing and its application in classroom. Its really helped us to study and I would like to thank her for her tips. To be able to answer it, I need to prepare myself thoroughly because, there are lots to be covered.
I hope i could do the best for my test so that i could show my understanding to the lesson that have been taught by my lecturer. Till then, bye from me...hope to see you all again...chaoz....

No comments:

Post a Comment