Monday, November 22, 2010

week 2

I would like to grab this opportunity by saying thanks to Pn.Foziah for her guidance. She has given us a brief introduction about the five modules which we are going to learn all the way through this course. Those five modules are:
a)Internet & competence skills
b) Photo editing skills
c) Video editing skills
d) Audio editing skills
e) Software for ESL skills
Besides, I have also learnt about typing skill. I realized that a correct and comfortable posture plays an important role when we are typing. In my point of view, to do typing without looking at the keyboard is something fascinating. I am glad to learn this.
Furthermore, we have been taught about Skydrive and Moyea. Skydrive is software which is used as free online storage where as Moyea is used to download and organize web videos. Then, we were told about the portfolios that we need to get ready for this course. A senior’s portfolio was shown as an example for our reference.
Last but not least, we were also requested to answer some questionnaires given by Pn. Foziah. I guess that’s all for now. I am looking forward to learn a lot throughout this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment