Monday, November 22, 2010

week 13

Welcome to week 13!Gosh..It is time for us to submit our assignments. I had a tough time to complete my assignments yet I have learnt a lot. Although, I have not become a professional photo and video editor still I am so happy that I have better knowledge about it compare to others out there who does not has any understanding about it. Well, practice make perfect as I might be a professional in editing photos and videos in future. Furthermore, there were no lesson today; we were patching up last bit of our assignments. Pn Fauziah was walking around helping and giving opinion on our work.
It is almost an end to the entire lesson. However, there is one more last week to go. YAHOO!! I hope I could pertain whatever I have learnt as my teaching aids in my future.


Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere. ~Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment